Enterprise Mobility is a hot topic. But, why enterprise mobility gained such popularity , what does it mean for your company? Mobility had been accepted as the most disruptive technology innovation faced by enterprise today. In the past few decades, mobile devices used to providing basic functionality like enterprise email and data on the move, to introducing apps and services that has changed the today’s company’s business strategy. Nonetheless, today’s mobile technologies have untethered businesses from their fixed location, unlocked immense value, and astounding solutions to help further business.
According to the McKinsey , Enterprise mobility is the deployment of mobile devices of all kinds such as smartphones and tablets and as well as related to IT staff and infrastructure , networks and applications by a company for any of below following three purposes:
- Enhance their engagement with their end customers
- Drive productivity in their internal business process
- Improve the productivity of their staff
Enterprise Mobility Challenges:
Enterprise Mobility, even in evolution phase, is going through so much transformation within itself, i.e., very difficult to acclimatize business to these changes in a short era of time. But, change is unavoidable. Each and every business has to progress itself to best meet the customer needs and satisfaction.
Take a look on few facts on real mobility world:
How to build Enterprise App for Mobile devices:
However, based on challenges and facts let’s get into possible technical solutions. To put it plain, an Enterprise Mobility Application Platform (also called as a MEAP) is quite in particular projected to suit each and every need of the enterprise that perceives value and business benefit in preparing their organization for the whole lot that the post-personal computer period bestows. As a result of this technological shift a lot of companies are looking for vendors who can offer a wide-range of mobility solutions that support their user groups and their new enterprise strategies. However, there are various types of apps that differ in terms of their target group
Business-to-Employee Apps: Apps has capability of changing huge amount of difference internally. Business information such as price lists, customer databases, and much more, can be accessed quickly and easily via the app: Response and decision-making times are shorter, business processes are simplified and ultimately help to increase efficiency.
To bring more productivity within the organizations:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – At Azilen Technologies, our Enterprise Mobility solutions permits employees to successfully use their personal devices for enterprise applications. With mobile virtual solutions, we can personalize mobile devices for individual enterprise apps by classifying BYOD user policies & provision services depending on user requirements.
- Mobile Cloud – The Mobile cloud solutions allows the user to access data saved in the cloud from a broad variety of mobile devices. Our mobile cloud solution integrates the up-to-the-minute privacy & security technologies to sustain the integrity of data across the enterprise.
- Mobile Security – Mobile devices display an integral security risk to your organization. IT consultants can assist by remotely locking & removing mobile devices that have been missing or stolen, and by recuperating data in the case of crash. Leveraging advanced security software, get progressive mobile security through user authentication and other approach.
- Data Security – By providing data security in transportation layer with encrypted data communication on the top of SSL protocol offerings. And providing security by implementing asymmetric encryption key algorithms. Moreover, for business apps and field apps require the offline mode, encryption policy safeguards the data.
- Mobile Remote Monitoring & Provisioning – Our Enterprise Mobility Solutions allows provisioning and configuration of wireless & mobile infrastructure as well as automated remote controlling of any kind of mobile device.
- Mobile Vulnerability & Compliance Risks – The edge of mobile exposure and compliance risks by blending security risk discovery, programming, fixing and reporting across your organization’s total mobile infrastructure—enabling IT stakeholders to manage security from a single, web-based point.
- Lifecycle Management of Mobile Devices – Lifecycle management looks after data wherever it exists, automates procurement, provisioning as well as rapidly retires mobile devices that have been damaged, stolen, misplaced or replaced.
However, considering pain points, challenges, an enterprise can address security challenges and get rid of them to embrace mobility. The enforcement of relevant security measures described in this blog can provide sustainable and secure mobility access to enterprises. Open source greatly helps in building strong enterprise solutions which are robust and scalable. With open source platforms such as WSO2 you can get a stable and secured backend platform on which you can develop mobile phone apps for android, iOS and windows devices. Such open source not only helps in downsizing the budgets, but also the timelines are shortened as the backend is almost already developed, while you focus on building you enterprise apps for mobile devices.
On an ending note, the results of any enterprise mobility implementation are dependent on specific use case and business. But, if implemented successfully can provide terrific benefits.
Stay tune-up with us for next post in future!!!