Magento eCommerce Webshop With ERP Integration
Client is one of the leading trade company in Nordic. They distribute technical articles and tools (hardware tools & spare parts) for various industries and specialization in transmission. They provide various tools and import other technical articles. Client is having a big warehouse with huge storage capacity. Nonetheless, the client is holding a unique rack system to support the daily stock as a better way to satisfy customer needs as day to day activities.
The main focus of company on Stakeholders and customers who make purchase orders thru online. And to automate this business scenario the client needed a B2B e-Commerce application which should also be integrated with their existing ERP seamlessly for a fully two way data synchronization.
While opting for this system, the user would firstly have to register, which is quite easy and absolutely free. He would then have the option to access the network of visionaries which include seekers as well as the solution providers regardless of their size post registration. The users could expect to find experts for the various fields.
Organization could also view the recent postings regarding various facets like RFPs, Needs and technology offers. Other than that, joining a current discussion would help the user to know about the ongoing topics. The user could also view the sponsor list and could also edit his profile.
- Integration of third party tool for two way synchronization with MS Dynamic NAV ERP and e-Commerce web application.
- Manage bulk orders/products, quotation and purchasing in effective manner.
- Manage B2B Credit System.
- Effective products browsing.
- Order Management.
- Safest online payment Gateway.
- Analytics with Reports.
- Web app supports up to 70k products.
Tools & Technologies
- Increase of productivity and efficiency of work.
- Easy tracking of sales and purchase orders.
- Centralized platform for managing the complete business operations.