Warehouse Management System
The scope pertains to the system features and functionality for making distributor application live. Upon receiving various orders from stakeholders / sub-systems most challenging part is to maintain online data management and distribute the goods in time to customers.
- Client consist a big warehouse to store various automobile parts and accessories. Warehouse is designed as such with multi-level tenants with alphabetical sequence. Sales person used to carry out print page to collect multiple orders (limited) by moving in warehouse. It’s challenging phase for sales person to pick, pack and ship the goods with in time and there was no optimal solution for this phase.
- Third Party tool integration to make data flow easy i.e., odoo ERP.
- Automation order distribution and tracking of articles.
- Scheduled auto synchronization with AutoData ERP.
- Email status updated of orders and report prints to sales employee.
- Order lifecycle overrule, Manual Hand scan Gun implemented in iPads.
- Managing D-Channel (that is deadline time , swap time period and destination D-channel).
- Delivery Route: Geo-Location to help employees to deliver articles to shipping address.
- Data Management and maintenance of Orders and order line status tracking.
Easy to track articles in large warehouse.
Easy to scan and pack the articles securely.
Efficient speed performance of gathering orders.
Manual handgun to scan the articles and box instantly.
Efficient Delivery Route for shipping articles to customers.
And increase productivity and efficiency of work.