Enhanced Shopping Experience Through Responsive Website
Our client is one of the leading web solution providers in Norway. Azilen has been engaging as their consultation, development and technology partner serving their client’s from across business domains.
Circula, is one of our client’s customer and is the largest distributors of heat pumps operational across Norway. With a turnover of around 142 million Norwegian Kroner, Circula has a strong presence in the ecommerce and retail segments.
Client needed Azilen to revamp their existing website for an updated product catalog with a responsive design.
On through analysis of client’s business objective, its competitors and the demands of ecommerce websites for client’s product segment, we designed and developed a website keeping major focus on web navigation, usability, supply chain management, order management and delivery.
- Mobile friendly yet simplistic design with enhanced user experience
- Purchase and Payment modules integrated for online purchasing and invoice processing
- Website structuring for easier navigation and in lined with customer buying behavior
- Shipment management module inbuilt for seamless management of shipment process and tracking of delivery
- On time shipments increased from 60% to 95% while rendering time improved by 20%
- Backend customization to provide facility of creating and managing webpages by simple drag and drop
- Internet Presence: Enhanced SEO activities
- Integrated shipping and inventory management system
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Higher approval ratings in terms of shipping and on time delivery
- Operating System: Linux
- CMS: Wordpress
- Language: PHP
- 3rd Party Plugin: Woo Commerce
- Database: MySQL