Improved Checkout Process in Magento 2.0:
The Magento 2.0 has greatly optimized and simplified the checkout process. The Magento 2.0 re-imagines the checkout process, and starts the entire process with the assumption that someone wants to checkout and makes a purchase:
The end user just starts by entering their email address into the system. If the email address is found (because they are a past customer), then they will be prompted for their password, otherwise, the end user just checks out normally.
Improved Backend Magento Processes in Magento 2.0:
In the Magento 2.0 update, a major focus was on how website owners, need to process the orders and add/edit/remove products in the Magento admin. The most common requested feature in the past was the ability to customize the Magento admin grid. Ultimately, Magento 2.0 offers a convenient option to store owners by addressing key issue with Magento products in general.
Besides these, some key features added to admin area in Magento 2.0 are:
- Friendly backend User Interface.
- Multiple admin users without data conflict occurrence.
- Applying unique images by attribute to each SKU or single set of images to all SKUs.
- An option for bulk pricing, both- to a single set of images or in bulk to all.
- Creating separate product configurations in Magento 2.0 using visual editors.
Besides these, there are many more things that you can explore in Magento 2.0 admin area.
Thus, this is what the open source development – Magento 2.0 has to offer to the eCommerce industry. There are a lot more features that one can explore in Magento 2.0- a user-friendly eCommerce platform.