Pocket Access to Cultivated Compositions of Music Industry
Client is a well-established domain expert dance mentor with prodigious group of committed students and followers. As the training was précised to particular dance style only, a domain centric distinctive mobile app was required to proffer extended services as access to euphonious top notch collective compositions to students and sub tutors located at various geographic locations helping them in convenient dance practice.
Client already had an outmoded web application which was missing several significant features including streaming and variable bit rate.
Assuring a highly proficient web application to match with contemporary trends.
Development from scratch of an industry specific mobile application aligned with client’s exceptional coaching techniques.
- After an in-depth study of client’s professional methodologies and thoughtful analysis of each aspect of apparent requirement, Azilen developed a user friendly iOS application.
- As the iOS application was specific to music industry, its user interface was designed to be exceptionally gorgeous. Technical aspects affecting sound quality were specially taken care off.
- Based on requirement of divergent song collection, two user types were defined, Studio for trainers or group users and Solo for students or single users.
- Once the user logs in, he will be able to perceive the fields such as Class Design, Ask Maestro, Audio Player, Favorites and Playlist navigating him to selection of desired songs or actions.
- Class Design contains category wise listing; Ask Maestro will display the list of songs classified on the basis of different parameters such as exercises, lengths, genres, rhythms. Audio Player contains features such as Play/Pause, Repeat; streaming options like high, medium, low and auto as well as information about next song.
- The fields Favorites will offer flexibility to add and delete songs as favorites and Play List will enable user to create and delete playlist from list of default songs. User will be able to change the order of play list songs just by using drag and drop.
- For a collaborative experience, both Solo and Studio users will have additional flexibility to upload songs from the web application where Download function is configurable. Uploaded songs are accessible to both web and mobile application users.
- Along with Variable Bit Rate (VBR), streaming feature was implemented through Amazon Web Service (AWS) in both web and mobile application.
- Off Line feature was added to application so that user will be able to download songs off line from the playlists, hence user will be able to make playlist available for offline support. User can also control download operations using actions such as pause/resume/stop functions.
- Enhanced furnishing of convenience resulted into increased sincerity and performance of student.
- Noteworthy increase in productivity of sub tutors.