End to end automation for inspection of assets was the fundamental objective as manual inspection was actually a time intensive process with possibilities of human error.
An internet independent application with ability to perform real time communication with back end data center was required for a perfect solution.
Alone inspection was not enough, it had to be documented as well a part of compliance and client believed that the sweating for such process had no worth affecting entire commercial aviation ecosystem. More than 95% of reduction in human efforts was the minimum requirement.
- 1Strategically designed iPad application to communicate with the RFID tagged asset which act as an element of the information system
- 2Operations distributed as Commissioning and Inventory Check for Assets Inspection and Asset Validity Processes
- 3Commissioning: Tagging each asset with RFID and registering the data in backend data center through scanning
- 4Offline feature is enabled along with auto sync capabilities
- 5A walk-through inspection with app installed mobile device validates the asset in a graphical view through color codes
- 6Report gets generated to be used as compliance document after each inspection. Application is always in sync with backend data center
More than 95% of reduction in human efforts and time.
Extending of asset life cycle and minimizing the wasted cost through eliminating possibilities of pre-expiry replacements that may take place due to human nature.
100% elimination of paper based record keeping.
Increased accuracy of inspection along with tighter inventory controls.