The Client is a South African veteran, providing banking & payments services to SMME’s (Small, Medium & Micro Enterprises), banks & telcos. With a firm aim to accelerate the overall economic growth, the client ideated an innovative concept to revolutionize the current trend of Micropayment transactions.
Azilen engaged with the Client to devise a digital wallet service that allows secure micropayment settlements even without access to any banking service or smart device. This solution brings in full-fledged financial inclusion, intimately bound with social interactions and woven into everyday economic lives.
Cash withdrawal from Wallet
USSD Based Transactions
E-commerce & POS integration
- AI Engine for Authorization
- Fraud and Chargebacks prevention
- Financial Data Security
- E-Wallet Top-up with Cash
- Regulatory Compliant
Azilen implemented a safe and secured ecosystem to accomplish a Digital Wallet that enables individuals to send or receive payment, bringing ease and continuous novelty leveraging technology.
The solution enhanced the users to move forward into a secured digital space and to a better opportunity to manage and track all their spending under a single roof.
With a target to reach out to the maximum number of the user group, the platform also supported wallet usage without the need for any bank account/plastic money or even a smartphone.
The users were able to register with assisted registration & top-up their wallets from defined spots around their regions. The solution also supported to send/receive payment and keep of track of their wallet via USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) from any simple GSM device.
An innovative product was implemented that can be utilized in a form to bring in financial inclusion with :
- AI-based user identity verification & registration to prevent frauds.
- Variety of interface for end-user: Mobile application for iOS & Android, web platform, WhatsApp Bot & USSD based transaction.
- E-Commerce portal and retailers with POS system were able to easily integrate with the ready available API’s and library.
- A web-based administrative panel for managing all the platforms & providing an intuitive customer experience.
- The solution was also integrated with Masterpass that allowed the users & local store owners to receive payment from any of the Mastercard enabled application.
- Geo-fence based location tracking to withdraw and deposit cash from nearby ATM’s.
- Also, users were able to make various bills payment from the mobile application & an in-app-shop to purchase mobile vouchers and coupons.
Cloud-based Enterprise Architecture
We implemented a powerful architectural solution for fintech consumer management by forming a Digital Wallet which contained - payment gateways, card issuing & acceptance, bank integration & authentication, KYC, QR code payments and numerous other capabilities required by an enterprise fintech industry, in a PCI compliant cloud-based environment.
- POPIA compliant SaaS in a Serverless Environment, offering a Unified Reactive & Imperative Programming Model to optimally addresses a wider range of distributed application architectures with a reduced cost and time
- SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant multi-tenant architecture having SaaS-based orchestration framework and cohesive design with loosely coupled APIs
- AAA (Authorization Authentication Accounting) secured framework for crypto currency, cross border payment, payment integrations, VAS and many more such functionalities
- Microservices Architecture, transformed from Monolith, having multi-layered networking for a highly secured firewall and payment transactions
Digital wallets have been an electronic ticket to the world to include financial convenience, security and efficiency never experienced before. Today every individual owning a smartphone tends to be using one or the other digital wallet service. Within the pool of such services, some of them are highly adaptable that provides :
- One-Touch Payment
- Add-on Benefits & Rewards
- Easy integration service
- Reach to maximum retailers & public
The key functional features of this solution include following:
- Contactless Payments
- Bill Payment & Recharge
- Scheduled Payments
- Physical & Virtual Card Operation
- Reward, Coupons & Discounts
- Transaction History
- Cash Withdrawal
- In-app store for user shoppingx`
- User Management
- Dashboard & Analytics
- Advanced Reporting
- User’s Wallet Operations
- Store Management
- Robust User Experience
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- API Gateway for external Integration
- Payment Security
Subscribed user within 3 month of Launch
Average Daily Transactions