The client had an existing system that retrieved the most compatible spare parts based on the vehicle registration number or by vehicle make, model and series. In this process, some of the major challenges that were faced by the existing system are as follows:
The information of the spare part is being stored under different entities. These entities belonged to multiple third party tools, which ultimately resulted in dependency on third party tools. So there was requirement of smooth data processing from these third party tools.
There was need for content management system for each product. With the absence of CMS in existing system, the vendor has to approach to client for each and every minor modifications of the product information. This was a quite tedious job & so it was necessary to implement the content management system for easy data processing & editing.
- 1An eCommerce portal using Magento 2.0 to cope high number of customer base with assurance of easier maintenance and upgrades
- 2Features: Multilingual CMS and Web Shop, Store Locator, Google Maps, KLARNA Payment Gateway Integration with multiple currency possibilities etc.
- 3Advanced search of spare parts based on vehicle registration No. or by selecting brand, model and variant details
- 4Automated customer communication and simple yet alluring User Interface and quick navigations for flawless User Experience
- 5End to end product purchase cycle in line with inventory and logistics management and return process
- 6Third Party Tools Integration: AutoData ERP, TecDoc, Automotive Information System (AIS) and VPC