Get your iOS App with Build-Measure-Learn loops
Execute your Mobile strategy with our award winning iOS team. Boundless ideas and a strong execution team to run through build-measure-learn loops.
Native and Hybrid iOS App Development
Information Architecture & UX Design
Wearable Device App
Apple TV Apps
Business Process Automation (BPM)
Dynamic Workflow Implementation
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and In-App Purchase functionality
- Integrating Geo-fencing and Micro-fencing techniques using Google map and Beacon-based technologies respectively, for real-time updates on smart devices
- Providing electronic solutions for real-time health tracking and insurance app with live video streaming functionality
- Offering real-world two-way communication with other devices through Near Field Communication (NFC) based solutions
- Designing a solution that read electronic product code (EPC) of each product and can be tracked by Radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology.
SQL Server Database
A strategically designed mobile application using Android and iOS was developed for top notch US Aviation Company as end to end automation solution pre-flight inspections and on board asset management. With the use of RFID tags, Azilen made asset itself to act as an element of an information system. Synced with back end data center, the application can work off line and enables paper free and automated documentation related to regulatory compliance.View Details
Discover one of our latest solution provided to a Canada based client, a neurologist in healthcare domain. In keeping with his ideation to develop a Cognitive assessment application on electronic tablets for clinicians and nurses, we have developed an application that could assess mild cognitive dysfunction of the patient through a cognitive assessment test. One of the main solution provided was that of CMS and Transactions .We have delivered the solution for iPad using iOS technology.View Details
How Raspberry Pi Is Revamping the Nature of Hospitality IT ?
In this blog we have tried to explore special usage of RPi to eliminate limitations of Chromecast in streaming content from any mobile device to TV.View More
Private pod Support using CocoaPods in iOS
In this blog, we have explain step by step Guide for adding private pod support in iOS using CocoaPods. Private pods make managing your project much simpler. It saves lot of effort and time when dealing with dependencies in your project. Also we can use this pod privately for internal access.View More