Get your iOS App with Build-Measure-Learn loops
Execute your Mobile strategy with our award winning iOS team. Boundless ideas and a strong execution team to run through build-measure-learn loops.
Native and Hybrid iOS App Development
Information Architecture & UX Design
Wearable Device App
Apple TV Apps
Business Process Automation (BPM)
Dynamic Workflow Implementation
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and In-App Purchase functionality
- Integrating Geo-fencing and Micro-fencing techniques using Google map and Beacon-based technologies respectively, for real-time updates on smart devices
- Providing electronic solutions for real-time health tracking and insurance app with live video streaming functionality
- Offering real-world two-way communication with other devices through Near Field Communication (NFC) based solutions
- Designing a solution that read electronic product code (EPC) of each product and can be tracked by Radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology.
Have a look at our enterprise solution that is intended to replace the standard (paper) menu in restaurants with new, digital menu. It includes interactive touch screen menu, visualized on a iPad or Android tablet located on each table or bar, offering customers a full range of ordering and interactive entertainment services and even restaurant owners with fun and value delivering services.View Details
Know how we designed and developed a B2C BYOD solution for Hospitality industry. The solution was aimed to replace paper menus with an interactive application for restaurants, cafés, pubs & bars. Just by scanning QR code from the table with their Smartphone, the customers can view entire menu and much more.View Details
Private pod Support using CocoaPods in iOS
In this blog, we have explain step by step Guide for adding private pod support in iOS using CocoaPods. Private pods make managing your project much simpler. It saves lot of effort and time when dealing with dependencies in your project. Also we can use this pod privately for internal access.View More
Server Driven User Interface (SDUI) – Framework For iOS Applications!
SDUI is aimed to create better and more personal experience for the end users while providing the developers the much needed customizing flexibility and agility in roll outs. With the huge spectrum of benefits to both sides – this Approach is as promising as the Tech behind it.View More