Innovative Waiter Pad Android App for Restaurants
Azilen developed a Waiterpad Android app specifically for the hospitality industry which was aimed to replace the paper-based ordering system which is presently prevalent in restaurants. The app features an integrated solution between the payroll system, the kitchen and the waiter who is taking down orders through the application. The app also aims to make intelligent suggestions depending on the customer's previous orders and regulates the daily operations systematically..
The client was a software firm based in Europe which provided integrated software solutions and innovative order management systems for hospitality industry.
- The application helps the waiter to manage the orders at three different areas simultaneously: POS (Point Of Sale), kitchen and customer area while performing three different tasks including serving customers, sending orders to kitchen and fetching the bills. The app thus helps the waiter to multitask with utmost ease and perfection.
- Android device (BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)). The application helps the waiter to take separate orders for each guest and each order is sent to the kitchen after it is entered. The app offers the option to enter the quantity in terms of fractions too.
- The Waiterpad Application boasts of secure access with password protection and is available to authorized users only. It works with a list of open orders/ available tables and monitors them simultaneously. It is integrated with the restaurant system at the backend and works with any Android device (BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)).
- For increased assistance about its working, the application features a comprehensive Help system. It features dynamic themes with images of each of the food items in the menu and its description. Additionally, the POS integrated with the application mentions the food items based on customer orders.
- As part of its additional features, the application features a contextual item search by name and order. It has multilingual capabilities along with quick installation and loading feature. One can read the status of existing orders any time. It also has a prompt notification system for long awaited orders. The transfer of control can be switched among waiters in case of emergency. The app works for drive-in orders too
- Azilen proposed a Waiterpad Android application to the client for automating the orders as well as integrating the same with the other restaurant systems in an automated manner.
- Saves huge amount of time and enhances service efficiency in turn boosting customer experience.
- Increases precision in giving suggestions about food items depending on customer's order and choice.
- Better consonance between various roles within the restaurant with accuracy in accounts as well as billing