The client is a Europe base leading real estate developer with a vision of developing smart cities using state-of-the-art technological infrastructure. The client has real estate properties across Northern Europe and wishes to bring all the visitors, business owners, and residents of the area on the same online platform.
- The challenge was simple – develop a cutting edge platform to host all the transactions online for all the businesses within the area. This platform will allow B2B as well as B2C users to collaborate using their smartphones like never before. The business owners will use this platform to promote their products and services, and the consumers should interact and transact with these online stores.
- Additionally, the platform adding technology to real estate areas, the mobile apps should allow the mobile users to navigate within the area with outdoor as well as indoor maps. For this beacon devices need to be installed strategically across the real estate area, which will not only provide user navigation, but also help the business owners push their information onto users’ smartphones.
- Single cloud platform to manage all content.
- Comprehensive B2B as well as B2C platform.
- Full Two-way communication with Wi-Fi enabled beacons.
- Custom outdoor and indoor maps with navigation.
- Heat map generated by beacon transactions.
- After intensive analysis of the client’s idea, and numerous brainstorming sessions, Azilen proposed a solution which would effectively fulfil the client request. The solution would allow the business owners of the area to create their accounts on the platform and map their social media accounts within this platform. Hence, all their marketing campaigns going around on multiple social media websites (viz. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) would all be collected over the cloud and pushed onto the B2C mobile application via beacons.
- While the mobile users would interact with the business owners via their smartphones, all the transactions would be captured and processed on the cloud to provide the B2B customers with real time data analytics and reports. This solution would help the entire area to grow with advanced technology, as the businesses would identify their markets better, and the consumers would benefit as well using their smartphones.